Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Girl's Gotta Eat!

EAT.WHEN.YOU'RE.HUNGRY. I was RAVENOUS all day, but I had made the mistake of weighing myself and being really satisfied with where my weight has been consistently, and so I thought I'd be really restrictive...cue me eating ice cream (the non-vegan kind...I messed up:/). When you don't eat when you need to, and eat things that satisfy, like healthy fats (olive oil, avocado, walnuts), complex carbs (quinoa, brown rice, millet), VEGGIESVEGGIESVEGGIES, and sundry other good things, you will eventually cave and eat something crappy but convenient.

In other words, preeettty sure it's not an allergy to corn. We can rule that one out. Didn't have any corn products and had the same reaction to eating the pasta tonight. I sure hope it's not an allergy to wheat. Guess we'll experiment with soy and wheat now.

Healing Foods of the Day:
Eggplant, peppers, mushrooms (dinner)
Brown Rice, Mixed Vegetables, Impromptu Cheeze Sauce (lunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment