Monday, January 18, 2010

It's My Birthday!!!

So it is my birthday! I'm 25! Last night, I had a big birthday party with my friend Kris whose birthday is also today, and it was a lot of fun. Not going to lie, I think I drank 2.5 Long Island Iced Teas....I'm amazed that I didn't vomit. Thank God my boyfriend drove me home.

I'm pretty nauseous today hahaha. I ate lunch even though I probably shouldn't have.

BUT I wanted to post what I've been eating Wendy, since I got your comment, and I love getting ideas too! I'm going to be better than about posting everything:). Plus, it does keep me accountable. Today will probably have some indulgences since it's my birthday!

So Far Today:
Breakfast:
1/2 piece of vegan chocolate cake (hehe for my birthday):)

Lunch:
Brown Rice angel hair noodles with peas, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and hummus...yum
half a banana with half a tablespoon of almond butter
coffee with organic whole grain "milk" and stevia

Dinner:
Aloo Mater (peas and potatoes in a tomato sauce)
Basmati Rice (white)
1/2 piece of naan (white)
2 pieces of fried veggie appetizer
...oof

And THEN I had a vegan chocolate cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment