Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Zen.

I'm really proud of myself today.

I have struggled with depression in my past, pretty hard-core, but have been doing really well. That being said, there is usually a stretch of days every month where chemically I am just ridiculously down and have trouble doing anything.

I really had a rotten day yesterday, and because of that I felt even more rotten when I woke up today. But EVEN SO, I forced myself to go and run 3 miles. Woot.

Also, I've developed a really strong intolerance to wheat sadly. It gives me really bad cramps, my face gets super flushed, and I have trouble breathing. Weird. In any case, I'm trying new products, and for breakfast this morning I had Barbara's Original Puffins. Yum:)

Monday 1/11: 4.1 Miles woohoo!!!

Tuesday 1/12: 3 Miles

1 comment:

  1. i really like it when you post what you eat it gives me ideas... like the Eliziah muffins, which i found at whole foods. im beginning to eliminate meat from my diet.

    ReplyDelete